Registration is open to participants ages 18-35. The conference fee is $250 USD and includes meals (except two) and lodging in Prague. This price is only until September 1st or until a certain number of people has registered. After that, the price goes up to $400. Travel to the conference is not included. A non-refundable conference deposit ($125 USD) must be made to secure your spot. Space is limited. The final payment is due by December 1, 2016 (but the earlier, the better) and can be paid in installments.
*In order to register, you need to fill out all the preliminary details requested. After you send that in, you will receive a link to finish registering and pay $125 to secure your spot. You can also pay your conference costs fully now.
- $250/ per person
- Payments can be made all at once or in installments.
- A $125 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration to secure your spot.
Any further details will be listed here.
- Registration includes all food except two dinners, all lodging, and all touring opportunities.
- Contact us about Day Costs (including meals) if you are local and want to attend for a day or two.
- No children over the age of 3 (there will be no childcare and they can not come to the main sessions).
- You need to purchase your own transportation to Prague, and you are responsible for your local transportation to the conference location. Directions will be given closer to the conference.
- The best airport to fly into is Vaclav Havel Airport Prague (PRG) and from there you can get public transportation to the Hotel.